Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Switzerland, added the English language option to their currently successful Bachelor programme entitled International Business Administration. The business degree programme was added to the already successful German programme in 2008 and since then has gone from strength to strength.
Benefits of the business degree course at a glance.
- Extensive business management programme with three majors and a broad selection of minors
- A programme which gives graduates an edge in the job market; practical and applicable in a professional context
- A solid basis and scientific foundation for post graduate studies at universities in Switzerland and around the world
- An internationally renowned and recognised degree
- Flexibility in terms of content and time with full-time or part-time study tracks
- Varied, cutting edge and effective teaching and learning methods
- Possibility of integrating a semester abroad at one of our partner universities around the world
A short overview of the three majors on offer.
- Major International Management & Economics focuses on the competencies required by today`s knowledge worker to plan, coordinate and run a global organisation. Ideal for students with a global mind-set and international aspirations who would like to work in a global company.
- Major Accounting, Finance and Banking is tailored to highly motivated students looking for a future career in international financial management. It provides the fundamental knowledge in the area of financial intermediation, the economics of banking, the Swiss financial market as well as trends and developments in the financial service sector.
- Major Tourism & Hospitality Management prepares students for an international career in the travel and tourism industry. It is especially suited for those interested in destination, hotel or tour operator management.
Application deadline is 30 April 2019. For any enquiries regarding the programme, you can contact;
E-mail: email@example.com or visit the programme website for more detailed information https://www.hslu.ch/en/lucerne-school-of-business/degree-programmes/bach.... You also can download the programme brochure from here.