As one of the leading universities in IR Iran, IUT is also an internationally well-known university. Due to its outstanding research projects, most of the eminent scientists around the world are interested in visiting this university which is located at the central part of Iran beside the cultural and historical city of Isfahan.
Every year, IUT hosts international scientists who come here either to visit, do research or deliver lectures and workshops. IUT-International assists in inviting the international scholars. After the invitation decision and application are made by an IUT faculty, we will provide faculty with appropriate instructions on the visa process. It aids visitors in their visa process, accommodation at IUT Guest House and Isfahan tours.
According to the regulations of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a visa is issued for a maximum stay of 30 days with option of Extensions in Iran. The visa remains valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue. The following items is required by Iranian Ministry of foreign affairs.
Please provide us with the following documents:
- Digital image of passport in accordance with the requirements announced, (in color, in JPG format, equal or more than 500kb, only the first page, 800x600 pixels in dimension. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank page. )
- Digital personal photo in accordance with the requirements announced (in jpg format, in color, equal or less than 240kb, be sized in 600 *400 pixels, taken within the last 6 months)
- Resume or curriculum Vitae
- Guest Form which is to be completed by the guest himself/herself.
- Form which is to be completed by IUT faculty who is hosting the guest during the visit.
After providing us with the requested information, IUT-International will be able apply for an academic visa for you. We will inform you after that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued your Visa. After receiving the visa grant notice, you should present at the relevant Iranian Embassy in person and represent the Visa Notice form along with your passport to recieve the visa. Please do not forget to coordinate with the embassy regarding the time of your presence.
American, UK & Canadian citizens: