The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021-2022 is Now Open. Islamic Development Scholarship is the Largest Fully Funded Scholarship for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD, Post Doctoral Degree Programs as well as Vocational Training in every Academic field. There is No Application Fee Charged by the IsDB Scholarship. All the Expenses will be covered by the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship.
Participants from all Countries are Eligible with Any Nationality.
About Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD, Post Doctoral Research Program, Vocational Training.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2021
Degree Level & Duration of the IsDB Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Programs (4 Year)
- Master’s Programme (2 Year)
- Ph.D. Programme and Post-doctoral Research Programme (3 Year)
- IsDB-ISFD for Vocational Education & Training (VET) and Bachelor studies for 21 Least Developed Member Countries.
IsDB Scholarship Benefits
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. It will cover all the expenses for Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral each and everything.
- Monthly Stipend Commensurate with the Cost of Living of the Country of Study.
- Tuition Fees, if any, subject to IsDB’s Approval.
- Cost of Medical Treatment at University/Government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Other Allowances
- Thesis Preparation Allowances
The last date to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is 28th February 2021.
For further information about Academic Fields and apply please click here.