It is announced that the "Future Energy Leaders" Competition will be held on Dec 12-15, 2023 in Muscat, Oman. The competition will offer students a platform to showcase their innovative projects and research and pave the way for their future careers in the energy sector.
- Global Platform: Students will compete with their counterparts from around the world, presenting their research and solutions on a prestigious stage at GHSO23.
- Awards and Recognition: With prizes totalling 1000 OMR, 500 OMR, and 300 OMR among other awards across categories.
- Networking Opportunities: Selected participants will have a unique opportunity to share their insights with world-renowned energy leaders and professionals.
- Workshops and Learning: In-depth sessions on green hydrogen, its applications, certification, and its role in driving a sustainable green economy.
In order to comprehensively understand the event, the competition criteria, timelines, and other pertinent details, please click here or visit the website of the event: https://greenhydrogensummitoman.com/future-energy-leaders/
- Participants must submit their energy-related projects, ideas, or initiatives as abstract form.
- There will be two categories, Masters and Bachelors
- Submissions should include a clear description of the project, its objectives, methodology, and potential impact.
- Supporting materials such as videos, presentations, or prototypes may be included to enhance the submission (After acceptance of abstract).
The Applications for the Future Energy Leaders competition are now OPEN! You may submit your abstract on the ‘Green Hydrogen Summit Website’ (https://greenhydrogensummitoman.com/future-energy-leaders/).
- Complete submission Deadline: 1st of October, 2023.
- For information & inquiry please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
* Winners will be announced and recognized at the final event or conference.
* Prizes, grants, or opportunities for further development and support will be awarded to outstanding participants.