The College of Agriculture was founded in 1977 with the intention of improving and raising the level of agricultural products in the country through enhancement of scientific know-how, educational planning and research activities. The curricula in the College of Agriculture is designed to meet the needs of students in a wide range of subject matters related to food production and processing.
International students can apply for the graduate level programs considering the university general policies. Also, all the departments accept transferring students for joint projects or for sabbatical programs in the frame work of university general policies.
College of Agriculture, Isfahan University of Technology (IUT).
Tel: +98-31- 3391 2255 - 3300, Fax: +98-31-33912254
The College of Agriculture consists of ten different departments as follows:
- Department of Agronomy and Plant Breeding
- Department of Animal Sciences
- Department of Biosystems Engineering
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Water Sciences and Engineering
- Department of Plant Protection
- Department of Soil Sciences
- Department of Rural Development
- Department of Agricultural Biotechnology